Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Simply simple!!

Hello!! 
 I am sharing this card which I made for my friend's birthday.  I made this 2-3 months back but didn't post it on my blog.
My friend liked it very much so I feels taht I have to share it with all of you.

Here is the pic..
I made it very simple. Just used 2 PP. One for BG and the other polka dot green. Some quilled roses and polka dot ribbon. Gave final touch with glitter. :)

You can find wide range of  all craft materials at lulupu too.

Thanks for stopping!!

Entering this for the challenge...
World-card-making-day-contest-2013 at lulupu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...