Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Explosion Box Card

Hi All,
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Blogging after 2 months......Yes..m lazy in blogging world. ;)

Today I am going to share my box card. I made this for fun n for learning purpose. As i finished...got so many likes n goody comments on it. Thanks u so much for this love. Blessed.

I made 3 tier cake too inside the card. Here r some pics.......



Thanks for spending time. TIA.... :)

I am entering this box card to
1-  Lulupu Challenge..lulupu-challenge #22-cook-it-up  (1. Pattered papers, 2. Punch cut out for flowers on cake n flowers with mists on the lid, 3. embellishments- Pearls, puffy stickers, Die cuts, ribbon)

2- Beyondgrey--bgc #44-3d-gift-challenge (Box card for gift)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful box you have there !
    love the layers and the colorrs Thanks for playing with us at BGC #44 - 3D gift challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful explosion box. Love the colors, butterflies and all the details. Thank you so much for playing with us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...