Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bag with Tag!!

Hello crafty people!!! Good Morning!!

 New year...New challenges with good news.. I am selected as DT( Member of Design Team ) for Kraftzone
                                          Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

 Today I am sharing a Paper bag with matching Tag which I made for Kraftzone Challenge blog Kraftzone as a inspiration for the month of January challenge Bag with Tag.










I made these flowers with an old magazine papers.
Entering my paper bag in  color conceptions challenges-new-year-new-challenge.
Thanks for stopping. :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely set ..love the tag Ruchi ..Beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!! .Thanks for joining us at CCC, good luck. Please remove word verification to make commenting easier.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews