Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bag with Tag!!

Hello crafty people!!! Good Morning!!

 New year...New challenges with good news.. I am selected as DT( Member of Design Team ) for Kraftzone
                                          Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

 Today I am sharing a Paper bag with matching Tag which I made for Kraftzone Challenge blog Kraftzone as a inspiration for the month of January challenge Bag with Tag.










I made these flowers with an old magazine papers.
Entering my paper bag in  color conceptions challenges-new-year-new-challenge.
Thanks for stopping. :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely set ..love the tag Ruchi ..Beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!! .Thanks for joining us at CCC, good luck. Please remove word verification to make commenting easier.

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...