Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Friendship Card!!

Hello...
I am always in hurry when comes to blog post... ;) Making a blog post is a big task for me coz I am lazy in giving descriptions..lol... :-D
But no options..... Today going to share this friendship theme CAS( Clean And Simple) card which I made for my DT post @ Kraftzone blog. You can check all the details there. Here is the LINK

I gifted it to my dearest Crafty friend Neha Bhatt who is a great Crafter. I admire her n liked her craft style. She is really a good person. Love you Neha Di... :)


 Here are pics...




Hope you like it....Thanks for stopping!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...