Wednesday, August 27, 2014

School Project- Traffic Signal !! :)

Hello....

Today going to share a scene of a traffic signal which I made long long ago for my Son School Project. Have not shared it on my blog yet...so today is the lucky day for it.. ;)

First see some pics then will tell you the materials list.. :)














I didn't have any fancy n crafty tools that time so did all with empty boxes, chart papers, straws, pebbles, sketch pens, markers, card board n all. All vehicles were hand drawn. I already shared it on my Facebook account but didn't get time to share here.

Hope you like that kinda work too. :)
Thanks for stopping... :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow ..very nice crafty traffic signal..lot of effort into the vehicles. .building. .worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews