Monday, September 8, 2014

Album- Shabby Chic Style!!

Hello Friends!!

Today...sharing an album which I made in Shabby Chic style. Making an album is really a big task...so many detailing..pasting...lots of combinations..and over all space for pics with matching quotes...Huuuussshhhhh!!!!!!!!!! From past few days I am sharing some glimpse of this album on my Facebook a/c and my page. Now....turn for the complete look. :)

Here are some pics...

Album Cover
 Some pages from the album....

Photo space

Envelope with lots of tags

Photo space 

Lots of handmade blooms

Stamped glittered flowers with handmade tiny flowers

All flowers are handmade. Used lots of things to decorate every page. I liked the come out very much....do you?? ;)

Hope you like this too as you liked my previous work.

Thanks for stopping...TADA!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...