Friday, September 26, 2014

Tri Shutter card...In My Style!!

Hi All....

Sharing here Tri Shutter Card but I twisted it and made it in some different look. Normally Tri Shutter cards opens up horizontally but I changed the measurement and mine is opens up vertically. ;)

Here are pics...

When it is closed it looks like this...



Now the open look....


Made it with A4 size American Crafts paper. Decorated with different pattern papers, pearls, puffy stickers, stamped images and some stamped sentiments. Made this for my client who want it on birthday cum love theme. :)

Hope you like it...

Happy Crafting.. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...