Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Quick card- Congratulations!


Hey there..
I'm back to my craft table after a long vacation😊 My son had Spring break so we planned our holidays and explored Florida. It was a great time n we all enjoyed a lot...😊😊 
When I backed from my vacation I had to attend a house warming party. So made this card in super quick mode...in just 5 minutes... ;-) 
Here is my card..


Used my favorite The Ton- 'Wild Peonies' stamp set and stamped with Distress inks. For leaves used Memento inks. 
Sentiment is from Altenew. 
As I was in hurry so I repeated my own design in this card. You can see my previous creation HERE.

Hope you like the card as my friend liked it😊

That's it for today..
Happy crafting!

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous and full of spring feeling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a riot of colour - love it - it's so happy and fun! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple and beautiful sooo gud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so gorgeous and colorful! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Ruchi. It has such cheerful vibes to it.
    Thanks for sharing the card at Lulupu this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy card- love the cheerful blooms! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi - DTxx

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...