Monday, May 23, 2016

Altenew love again!!


Hello all,

Today sharing a birthday card which I made for this month Altenew challenge. Used challenge theme colors for my card..blue, brown and yellow.
Here is my card..

 

For this card I used Altenew- Persian Motifs stamp set. Stamped these motifs on Strathmore watercolor papers and coloring done with my favorite Zig clean color real brush markers. Used shades number 031,035,065,062 & 050 for this card... :)






























After coloring fussy cut all of them using my Tim Holtz scissor..


Some closer look of my coloring and fussy cutting..


One more look of my card..

Sentiments are also from this stamp set only and embossed with white EP. Added some matching stones and glitter too.
 That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting!!
Ruchi..

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation. Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing this card with us at Anything But Cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous color combination. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards Birthday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking color combos you used and your fussy cutting is awesome sauce! What a wonderful3D effect you have achieved with the black background, it sure does make those fantabulous flowers pop of the page!

    Thanks for joining our "Celebrate Your Style" challenge at Anything But Cute! Hugz. ~Niki DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fussy cutting is as clean as a die cut. I really thought it was a die. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...