Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A Birthday Card With 'Wild Florals!!'


Hey there..!
Welcome to my blog...! :-) 
It's been a while I've posted any of my crafty work here on my blog... Super lazy in blogging!! ;-) I'm active on other social media but blogging is always a challenging task for me... Ha Ha..!! Kinda boring but finally got some time today to share my latest card which I made using my own designed stamp 'Wild Florals' from Mudra Craft Stamps and this stamp set is my first designed stamp so very near to my heart. This journey is still continuous..! :)
Isn't it exciting to create your own craft with your own designed stamp...!! :) :) Super happy that got this opportunity in my lifetime. I'm very comfortable in designing flowers n leaves so this stamp set is also based on this theme n have these elements. Here its pic..

                                              Image may contain: drawing
Here is my card which I've created using some flowers, leaves n buds from this stamp set...




For creating this card..here is the list of all the supplies with their links..


All the process of creating this card you can see here in this Video. After finishing water coloring I added some pencil strokes on this flower cluster for detailing.

Here is one more close up look of my card...


Hope you like it..! If you have any query or questions related to this card...feel free to ask in comment section. Would be happy to help. :)

See ya with some more craft..! Till then...

Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi..

Entering my card in these blog challenges..

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2017/08/addicted-to-cas-challenge-118-friends.html
http://aaacards.blogspot.com/2017/08/cas-game-97-masking.html
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2017/08/challenge-256-anything-goes.html
http://casology.blogspot.com/2017/08/week-263-bud.html
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=10008

20 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty and I love how you colored the flowers. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Love those flowers, and how you grouped them together and colored them. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and happy card! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Design of this set..it's GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the happy blooms:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura for always appreciating n encouraging my craft work. Thanks for stopping by..! :)

      Delete
  5. Stunning use of masking and I love your gorgeous colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you layered the flowers and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring on these lovely blooms! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous flowers!! Beautiful coloring!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully layered flowers! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week, Ruchi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful colouring and always a delighted to see ruchi
    A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...