Monday, September 19, 2016

Greeting Card with MFT Products!

Hey there..!
Today sharing a card which I made specially for  MFT Card Design Superstar challenge.
Print

 Used MFT Stamps and Die-namics only. :)

Here is my card..


First I die cut a piece of Strathmore watercolor paper with help of MFT-'Double Stitched Rectangular Die-namics' and stamped these flower cluster from MFT- 'Bundles of Blossoms' BG stamp set (my favorite.. ) Then heat set in gold. Water colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.




After finishing my coloring adhered this on a bright orange CS which is die cut again with the same MFT-'Double Stitched Rectangular Die-namics' and then adhered it on my card base. I stamped some more flowers from MFT-'Funky Flowers' stamp set on white CS and colored with Zig markers again. Fussy cut all the flowers and leaves and arranged them on the right bottom side of my card. Added rhinestone, sequins and glitter.

Sentiment is from MFT- 'Snuggle Bunnies' stamp set. :) I added a stitch and dot line with my Signo white gel pen too around the BG. :)That's it!


Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by..!

Happy Crafting!
Ruchi..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...