Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Layered Cards with Altenew

 Hey there!

Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve created for Altenew Educator Certification Program (AECP)

I have enrolled in this certification program to learn Cardmaking techniques in detail. Luckily my application got selected and now I’m participating in this and learning new things in each and every class. If you have questions about how to join AECP, then I’m here to help 😊

In this post, I’m sharing a few cards, created for my Altenew Academy Level 1- All About Layering 3 course. Inspired by all the classes which I’ve joined, and sum up a few techniques in my cards. Have a look.

Card 1- Wishing The Best For You 





For this card, I’ve stamped some soft tone elements on the card base and then adhered layered and fussy cut roses & leaves. I used foam tape for some flowers to give dimension to my card.
I‘ve added some leaves in a triangle around my flower cluster and stamped the sentiment just beneath it. I’m liking the soft and subtle look of this card 💖
Altenew Supplies:
🌸 Vintage Roses stamp
🌸 You Are stamp
🌸 Inks- Grapevine, Ruby Red, Coral Berry, Frosty Pink, Evergreen, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Jet Black
Card 2- Hello Gorgeous





For this card, chose big flowers and shades of gray. Picked gray cardstock for my base and did some ink blending. Adhered a die-cut piece (from the same gray cardstock) to add texture and interest to my card. Added some splatter and adhered layered flowers and leaves. Competed the look by adding the sentiment.
Altenew supplies:
🪶 Spring Daisy stamp
🪶 Inks- Desert Night, Dusk, Ocean Waves, Sea Glass, Lava Rock, Moon Rock, Evening Gray, Morning Frost, Jet Black
🪶 Other supplies- Mustard Seed distress ink, Dress My Craft Doily die

Card 3- Happy Birthday





For this card, did layer stamping at the one edge of my cardstock and created this soft-toned cluster. Gave interest to my card by adding a bit dark shade of purple here n there in layering. Stamped the sentiment on a white cardstock using black ink and layered it with a purple stripe. Enjoyed this freehand layered stamping with a versatile Painted Flowers stamp set of Altenew… One of my all-time favorites ✨
Altenew supplies:
💜 Painted Flowers stamp
💜 Label Love stamp
💜 Inks- Midnight Violet, Deep Iris, Lavender Fields, Soft Lilac, Butter Cream, Mango Smoothie, Warm Sunshine, Jet Black, Frayed Leaf

Card 4- Happy Anniversary





It’s a one-layered card with Bold flowers. I kept it simple as I wanted to enjoy the layering fun the most. Liking the print effect of this card 😍 
I like to create one-layer cards with Altenew floral stamps as they are super easy to use and if your layering goes wrong, flowers still look pretty. You won’t be disappointed with the result 🤘🏻 Altenew supplies:
🌺 Floral Fantasy stamp
🌺 Vintage Roses stamp
🌺 Inks- Grapevine, Ruby Red, Coral Berry, Frosty Pink, Jet Black, Parrot, Bamboo
I hope you like today’s cards with layering techniques. I had so much fun creating these cards with Altenew layered stamps.


That’s it for today. I will come up with more cards for my next class of AECP
Till then…Happy crafting!
Ruchi


2 comments:

  1. OMG! you made so many cards! And all of them SO PRETTYY!!! I can't choose which one is my favourite. But first, congratulations on your first submission of AECP! Woot Woot!! And look at that! What a gorgeous submission! You have done an incredible job! Thank you for blessing my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erum for your kind words!! Glad you liked the cards. Feeling motivated :)

      Delete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...