Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Pop Up Birthday Card with Dress My Craft Berry & Jerry Papers

Hey there!

I’ve created a Pop Up Card with a Belly Closer. Used newly launched Dress My Craft BERRY & JERRY Paper collection. It’s such a gorgeous paper pack which has so many cute critters to create versatile projects like for babies, friends, family and relatives. Berry & Jerry series is a sequel of CHICKOO & FRIENDS paper collection and it has a wide range of Transfer Me sheets along with it’s matching motif sheets elements too.










 I’ve enjoyed creating this pop up card which is a perfect birthday gift for your loved ones. All the elements are designed so perfectly. It’s a must have paper collection to mix & match with previously launched CHICKOO & FRIENDS paper collection ♥️


Dress My Craft Supplies used:

Berry & Jerry paper collection

Oriental white cardstock 

Paper Trimmer

Easy Cuts Machine

ultimate-die-cleaning-tool 

Scoreboard

Emboss with me ink

silver embossing powder 

Fine and Sharp tip tweezer

Large & Mini funnel trays 

Script birthday die

Stitched scalloped rectangle die

Mini corner punch 


I hope you like today's project.

Happy Crafting!!

Ruchi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...