Thursday, August 18, 2022

MIXED MEDIA CANVAS DISPLAY ‘THE BEST RESTAURANT’

Hey there!

I’ve created a Mixed Media Canvas using the Dress My Craft Eternal Love Paper collection and various dies. Eternal Love Motif Sheets have so many elements to Create a perfect eye catchy display for a restaurant or bar to enhance the charm of its interior.







First I’ve created texture using white gesso and Dress My Craft Vintage Script stencil. When it dried created embossed hearts texture using Vintage Hearts stencil and newly launched Gold Embossing Power with the help of Dress My Craft Emboss With Me ink.


Added layers of Dress My Craft Eternal Love papers and its motif sheet elements and some die cuts of recently launched dies like Lacey Butterflies, Mini Envelope, Rose Frame, Feathers, and Vintage Lamps. Embossed some chipboard pieces with White and Gold embossing powders and posted them to my canvas.

All the supplies are listed at the end of this post. Enjoy the new restaurant display to advertise its menu, coffee, organic food, bar & grill.








Dress My Craft Supplies used:

Papers-

Eternal love paper pack

Eternal love motif sheets

Brown family cardstock 

   Tools-

Paper Trimmer

Easy Cuts Machine

Non-stick Craft Mat-thick 

ultimate-die-cleaning-tool

Fine and Sharp tip tweezer

Large & Mini funnel trays 

Embossing powder gold & white

Emboss With Me ink

Vintage Script stencil 

Vintage Hearts stencil


Dies-

Lacey Butterflies

Mini Envelope

Rose Frame

Feathers

Vintage Lamps

Cat & Window 

Beads & Sequins-

Micro Sparkling dust 

Say it with hearts sequins 

Flower Pearls- Snow White 


I hope you like today's project.

Happy Crafting!!

Ruchi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...