Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Layered Stamping with Altenew

Hey there!

Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by!

I am back to blogging and sharing some projects which I’ve created for Altenew Educator Certification Program (AECP)

In this post, I’m sharing a few cards & bookmarks, created for my Altenew Academy Level 1- All About Layering 4 course. Inspired by all the classes I’ve joined, and sum up a few techniques in my craft. Have a look.

Card- Happy Birthday 






For this card, I’ve heat embossed some abstract designs on the card base using a stencil and then distressed it with Mango Smoothie Altenew ink. Adhered layered and fussy cut peonies & leaves. I used foam tape to some flowers to give dimension to my card.
I’m liking the bold yet subtle look of this card 💗💛💗

Altenew Supplies:
🌸 Peony Bouquet stamp
🌸 Persian Motifs stamp
🌸 Inks- Cotton Candy, Peach Perfect, Caramel Toffee, Paper Bag, Mango Smoothie, Green Fields, Jet Black
🌸 Other supplies- foam tape, Dress My Craft- blending brush, brown cardstock & sequins, MUDRA stencil, Wow white embossing powder, versamark embossing ink, Neenah white cardstock, heat gun, and basic cardmaking tools
Card 2- Shades of Blue






For this card, chose big flowers and shades of blue. Picked blue cardstock for my base and did some layered stamping in a faded look. Just wanted to create a background of big flowers so did stamping imperfectly. Competed for the look by adding a sentiment on a white stripe.

Altenew supplies:
💙 Hope stamp
💙 Inks- Desert Night, Dusk, Ocean Waves, Sapphire, Jet Black, Bamboo, Parrot, Olive, Grapevine
💙 Other supplies- Mustard Seed & Wild Honey distress inks, Dress My Craft sequins, blue cardstock

Card 3- You Are






For this card, I’ve created the background on pink cardstock with sentiments. Adhered layered and fussy cut peonies & leaves. I used foam tape for some flowers to give dimension to my card.
Really liked this idea of sentimental background 💡 Surely gonna create a video tutorial of the same in the coming days so keep an eye on my YouTube Channel 😊
Altenew supplies -
💗 Peony Bouquet stamp
💗 You Are stamp
💗 Inks- Cotton Candy, Peach Perfect, Caramel Toffee, Paper Bag, Green Fields, Jet Black
💗 Other supplies- foam tape, pink cardstock, and basic cardmaking tools

Floral Bookmarks








This is one project which I’ve enjoyed the most 😃 Love doing layered stamping in different shades. I’ve gifted all the bookmarks to my county library and they liked them all 🥰

Altenew supplies-
🔖 Vintage Flowers stamp
🔖 Vintage Roses stamp
🔖 Inks- Secret Garden, Red Cosmos, Butter Cream, Warm Sunshine, Caramel Toffee, Cool Summer Night, Warm Gray

I hope you like today’s cards with layering techniques. I had so much fun creating these cards with Altenew layered stamps.



That’s it for today. I will come up with more cards for my next class of AECP
Till then…Happy crafting!
Ruchi

4 comments:

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...