Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Stenciling Fun With Altenew

 Hey there!

Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by!

Today I’m sharing some cards which I’ve created for Altenew Educator Certification Program (AECP)

It’s for my Altenew Academy Level 1- Stencil Techniques course. Inspired by all the classes I’ve joined, sum up a few techniques in my craft. Have a look.

Cards Set 1-






For these cards, I’ve used my designed damask stencil along with Altenew inks. Stamped flower n leaves, gave some detailing using Altenew Artist Markers. Fussy cut them and arranged at the bottom edge of my card. Added a strip of foiled paper to add more interest. Lastly added the sentiment and few sequins. Wanted to give a soft pastel look to my cards and Altenew ink shades did pure justice 😍

Altenew supplies:
💛 Lacy Scrolls stamp
💗 Persian Motifs stamp (sentiments)
💛 Inks- Buttercream, Warm Sunshine, Sweet Leaf, Peach Perfect, Cotton Candy, Dark Chocolate, Jet Black
💗 Artist Markers- Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake, Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart, Sand Dunes


Now let’s move to another set of cards which are the opposite in shades from the above cards. Have a look…
Cards Set 2







For this set of cards, used a die cut piece as stencil and do all the ink blending on gray cardstock and used the blended die cut piece too for creating my cards. Used Altenew bright inks as I wanted to create them opposite of my previous pastel shades. Stamped layered flowers from different Altenew stamps and did a bit coloring & shading using Altenew Markers. Loving the peacock shades 😍🦚

Altenew supplies:
💙 Spring Daisy stamp
💚 Hope stamp
💙 Label Love stamp
💙 Inks- Secret Garden mini ink set
💚 Artist Markers- Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake, Rose Quartz

I hope you like today’s cards with stencil techniques. I had so much fun creating these cards with Altenew products specially Altenew inks ♥️



That’s it for today. I will come up with more cards for my next class of AECP
Till then…Happy crafting!
Ruchi




2 comments:

  1. So very GORGEOUSSSS!! I knew it will be a treat to my eyes stopping by here every time to view your fabulous projects! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...