Friday, October 7, 2022

Clean & Simple Boutique Cards with Altenew

 Hey there!

Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by!

Today I’m sharing some cards which I’ve created for Altenew Educator Certification Program (AECP)

It’s for my Altenew Academy Level 1- Clean & Simple Boutique Cards course. Inspired by all the classes I’ve joined, sum up a few techniques in my craft. Have a look.

Card 1- You Are A Blessing 




For this card, I’ve done repeat stamping to create the background. Wanted to keep it simple so used different shades of Altenew Red Cosmos family inks along with a touch of black. Added a strip of sentiment and one big layered stamped flower of the same family shades.
Altenew supplies:
🌸 Garden Treasure stamp set
🌸 You Are stamp (sentiment)
🌸 Inks- Red Cosmos, Jet Black 

Card 2- You Are The Bestest 



For this card, did some doodling on stamped leaves. Created the background first with shades of green inks and did some outline and scribble with green, yellow and black pens. Completed the CAS look by adding a green stripe in the sentiment so it could go well with the card.
Altenew supplies:
🌿 Floral Shadow stamp set
🌿 Inks- Green Fields, Buttercream 

Card 3- You Make Me Smile 




This card you can make in minutes. Just added burlap lace, stamped, colored and fussy cut floral bouquet on it and sentiment… DONE! 
In addition just added heat embossed hearts here & there to enhance the look of my card.
Altenew supplies:
🍁 You Are stamp
🍁 Beauty Within stamp (sentiment)
🍁 Jet Black ink
🍁 Artist Markers- Sun Kissed, Orange Cream, Autumn Blaze, Parrot, Limestone, Silver Stone
Here are all the cards which I’ve created for this fun filled class. Surely gonna create some more cards in future with those techniques too, which I’ve learned in this class 😊


 I hope you like today’s clean & simple cards. I had so much fun creating these with Altenew products ♥️



That’s it for today. I will come up with more cards for my next class of AECP
Till then…Happy crafting!
Ruchi

2 comments:

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...