Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Vintage Treasure Box in Mixed Media Style

Hey there!

I’ve created a treasure box in vintage look. Used newly launched Dress My Craft Timeless Beauty paper collection. It’s a perfect collection for your Mixed Media and vintage projects. All the papers are so versatile and the colour blends are gorgeous! The printed texture and beautifully placed flowers enhance the beauty of this paper pack. Used some Transfer Me prints and Motif sheets elements for decorating my box. Used previously launched dies and sequins too. All supplies are listed at the end of the post. Created some pillow boxes for inside treat.










Dress My Craft Supplies used:

Timeless Beauty paper collection & Transfer Me

Oriental white cardstock 

Paper Trimmer

Easy Cuts Machine

ultimate-die-cleaning-tool 

Scoreboard

Fine and Sharp tip tweezer

Large & Mini funnel trays 

Foliage & leaves #2 die

Cat and window die

Six petal flower die

Six petal retro flower die

White sentiment tiles

Sunshine yellow sequins

White sunshine sequins

Flower Pearls

Unicorn Beads- Pink & green

Mini unicorn beads- Blue black 


I hope you like today's project.

Happy Crafting!!

Ruchi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...