Hey there! This is Ruchi from Ruchi's Crafeteria..!
Today I'm sharing a tag which I've created using Mixed Media technique.
I've used Mudra- Chipzeb Chipboards for my tag. First I just want to share my experience with Mudra- Chipzeb Chipboards with all of you. These beautiful Chipzebs are super awesome product of Mudra. They are so versatile in using. You can color them, heat emboss them, can use any texture or paste or sprays on them or just use them as they are. They are sturdy...very easy to remove from the frame and quality & packaging are super awesome. Just love them all. :)
So let's move to my project. I'm a big big fan of Mixed Media art but was hesitated in trying this in my projects. But as I got these lovely Chipzeb in my hand, I wanted to give it a try. Here is what I've created as my first ever purely Mixed Media Art.....as I thought for this one.. ;-)
- First chose the chipboard tag from Mudra Chipzeb- Simply Tags. Added a layer of Finnabair- Heavy Gesso White on both the sides.
- Adhered a piece of burlap on that and added texture using Mudra- Mandala Stencil and Finnabair- Modeling Paste- Opaque Matte.. Did the same at the corners of the tag too. Heat dry it for quick drying.
- Did some heat embossing using Ranger Gold Embossing Powder for my background using Rustic Diamond Stamp from Mudra. Added some brown shades here and there with Walnut Stain distress ink and water.
- For my embellishments.. I've used Mudra Chipzebs from Floral Frames, Beautiful Butterflies, Words#1 and Leafy Swirls chipboards sets. and heat embossed them in gold.
- Used some Prima Flowers, Finnabair- Art Stones, shell and twine from my stash and arranged & adhered them all.
- Sentiment is from Mudra- Love Stamp set. Added Mudra- Gold Sequins to finish my project.
Some closer look...
Hope you like it!
Here is the list of all the supplies which I've used in this Tag with their link...
Thanks for stopping by!
Entering in these blog challenges: