Thursday, December 8, 2022

Easy Die Cutting with Altenew

 Hey there!

Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by!

Today I’m sharing some cards which I’ve created for Altenew Educator Certification Program (AECP)

It’s for my Altenew Academy Level 1- Easy Die Cutting Techniques course. Inspired by all the classes I’ve joined, sum up a few techniques in my craft. Have a look.

Card 1- Wishing You Happy Birthday 






For this card, I’ve used…
🌸 Altenew Persian Motif stamp & die set
🌸 Altenew Rock Garden Marker Set 
🌸 Altenew Jet Black ink
🌸 White gel pen, cardstock, sequins,sentiment stamp are from my stash 

I’ve created one more birthday card with same stamp & die bundle. This time heat embossed it in gold.



hope you like today's cards. I had so much fun creating these with Altenew products ♥️



That’s it for today. I will come up with more cards for my next class of AECP
Till then…Happy crafting!
Ruchi


2 comments:

  1. OMG! These cards are SO GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE them. Thank you so much for blessing my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...