Wednesday, October 9, 2013

In love with Inks..!!

Hiiiii !!!!!!

  Every new day come with new ideas n new challenges. My crafty mind is also getting new things day by day.

  In last month I tried making BG with inks and the result was awesome!! I made a card which is on love theme (Missing ur love one) and played with lots of  inks.Here is the pic...

I used Memento dew drops, Brilliance and Distress inks. Butterflies are stamped, distressed  and fuzzy cut. Add some pearls on butterflies.I love this stamp. :)

I am entering this card in lulupu-world-card-making-day-contest-2013. They have wide range of inks. You can find this butterfly stamp at this site too. Here is the link..http://www.lulupu.com/product/botanical-odyssey-clear-stamps-6x4

Thanks and waiting for your comments..Tada!!  :)

1 comment:

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...