Monday, May 5, 2014

Envelope card with Tags!

Hello,

After approx one month break from blogging...I am here to share my new card. Its a envelope card with some blank tags for journaling. Its my first try in making these kinda card n i loved it. Soon will upload more cards with this method.

Here is the pics...




Done this envelope card with embossed flowers. I embossed this big black flower with Ranger embossing pearl-Red and small flowers are embossed with Ranger gold EP.


 So... How it turned out...plz let me know. 

Entering this in .....

Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. TFS such a cute card at Color Conceptions Challenge.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hearts are so pretty n lovely card too..Thanks for joining us at Color Conception Challenges. All the Best !!

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...