Monday, June 1, 2015

A Friendship Card for my DT post @ CSCC :)

Hello All!!!

Back again with one another card which I made for my DT post. This month Create Something Catchy Challenge -CSCC has a picture inspiration challenge. Here is the LINK    
You can choose the color palette or can inspire with the elements from the pic...choice is yours.. :)

Here is my card...


I inspired by the palette colors n images like flowers and girl. I have to keep it simple as my client wanted it to be simple n cute. Colored the images with normal sketch pens. :)

Hope you like it and don't forget to participate in the challenge

Oops...I forgot the inspiration pic...here it is..

Happy crafting!!
Ruchi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...