Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Card with No Line Coloring!!

Hello All....

It's still a vacation time here in US and my craft table is less busy coz I am busy in kitchen most of the time...lol...

In between I made a card for my DT post @ Create Something Catchy Challenges very well known as CSCC blog. This month theme is 'No Line Coloring'. Here is the LINK

I haven't tried this technique before so it's my first attempt. Here is my card..


I enjoyed this a lot. Did mistakes in start but with few trial n error result is this. :)
Used Whimsy stamps- 'Sweetheart' for the image. I love love love this stamp.... <3 For coloring I used water based sketch pens and Faber Castell color pencils too. Swirl has done with gold n silwer giltter tubes. Sentiment stamp is from Justrite stamps.

For side panel I have used patterned lace from my stash and burlap tape. Used this burlap tape for making a flower base too.

Hope you like it and don't forget to participate in the CSCC-16-no-line-coloring

Happy Crafting
Ruchi...

Entering in these blog challenges...

Addicted to stamps challenge-151-anything-goes

the-pink-elephant-challenge-tpe305

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! I still have to try this technique, too!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...